Practical course on FAIR Data Stewardship in Life Science
| Sara Di Giorgio | News
articolo letto 401 volte
The course will be online on 16-18-23-25 February and 2 March, 2022 from 14.30 to 17.30
The course is focused on FAIR data management and stewardship. It provides the skills, tools, and standards required to embed Open Science in the research workflow, covering many aspects, such as: Open Science in Horizon Europe, Open Access in publishing, Research Data Management (RDM), FAIR principles, Open Data, and Data Management Plan.
The course has been organised by ELIXIR Italia, EOSC-Pillar Project, ICDI Competence Centre e EOSC-Life, in collaboration with ELIXIR Netherlands and includes 5 online training modules. Participation is free of charge and is reserved for a maximum of 25 participants, selected among the candidates who register by 31 January 2022.
- Claudio Carta - ELIXIR-IT, Istituto Superiore di Sanità - Roma, Italy
- Matteo Chiara - ELIXIR-IT, Dept. of Biosciences, University of Milano, Italy
- Mijke Jetten/Celia van Gelder - ELIXIR-NL, Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences (DTL), Netherlands
- Emma Lazzeri - ICDI, GARR, Roma, Italy
- Gina Pavone - ICDI, National Research Council - ISTI, Pisa, Italy
For more information and to register see https://bit.ly/3pjUBa0